Monday, February 06, 2006

For those keeping score...

...this is entries 1-20, I think we've already covered a wide poptastic scope. In fact, I'd suggest, it also makes quite the IPOD playlist...

Betty Boo - Doin' The Doo
Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
Dannii Minogue - All I Wanna Do
Deborah Gibson - M.Y.O.B
Girlfriend - Girls Life
Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground
Hanson - I Will Come To You
Holly Valance - Ricochets
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes - The Block Party
Liz Phair - Why Can't I
Madonna - Into The Groove
Melissa - Read My Lips
Mint Royale featuring Lauren Laverne - Don't Falther
Rachel Stevens - Some Girls
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Take That - Never Forget
The Banana Splits/Liz Phair - The Tra La La Song
The Twins - All Mixed Up

Magical, thankyou Toby Cresswell for your stupid book - long may it continue...

CFB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home