Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome...

...to the 1001 Greatest Pop Songs Of All Time...

Testing, testing, 1-2-3...

Alyson

The list So Far

#1 - All I Wanna Do by Dannii Minogue
#2 - Wannabe by The Spice Girls
#3 - Girls Life by Girlfriend/Japanfriend
#4 - Some Girls by Rachel Stevens
#5 - Never Forget by Take That
#6 - The Block Party by Lisa "Left-eye" Lopes
#7 - Ricochets by Holly Valance
#8 - Why Can't I by Liz Phair
#9 - I Will Come To You by Hanson
#10 - Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud
#11 - Doin' The Doo by Betty Boo
#12 - The Tra La La Song by The Banana Splits/Liz Phair
#13 - Read My Lips by Melissa
#14 - I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue

By Country
Australia 5
United Kingdom 5
USA 4


By Gender
Female 11
Male 2
Undetermined 1

By Artist

Liz Phair 2
(The) Banana Splits 1
Betty Boo 1
Dannii Minogue 1
Girlfriend 1
Girls Aloud 1
Hanson 1
Holly Valance 1
Lisa "Left-eye" Lopes 1
Kylie Minogue 1
Melissa 1
Rachel Stevens 1
(The) Spice Girls 1
Take That 1

3 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

thankyou very much. just making myself comfortable....there we go...

1:36 AM  
Blogger ThePopGirls said...

Anything we can do to help your stay? Mint Tea? Pillow?

1:19 AM  
Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

could someone sexy wave a palm leaf thingo over me while i'm reading? that'd be great, thanks
xx

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home